Monday, April 22, 2013

Coming Back to Blogging - I'm the Blogger Formerly Known for Falling Off The Shelf!



Some of you may remember me from my book review blog "Falling Off The Shelf".  I reviewed all types of books there, but stopped due to the birth of my son and a lot of personal issues.  I'm currently pregnant with a daughter now, and have decided to become a SAHM.  While I love being home with my son, and can't wait to meet my daughter, I still need something to keep me busy throughout the day!

I decided to start a NEW blog, because I don't want to just review books anymore.  I want to review all sorts of stuff like, books, movies, tv shows, recipes, household items and even items for my little ones.  Part of this is because I don't always have time to read anymore, because lets face it, taking care of a 2yr old and a Newborn 24/7 makes sitting back and relaxing to read a book a bit unrealistic and you would only ever get a review maybe once a week...and then what's the point of visiting my blog?  You'll most likely get some random posts by me as well, just because I feel like jabbering on and sometimes it gets frustrating communicating with a 2yr old.

So, while I don't get to read much, I do cook...A LOT.  I rarely create my own recipes, but I do try all sorts of recipes I find on Pinterest, and that's why I will be REVIEWING recipes...although you may get an original recipe by me on rare occasion if I'm feeling frisky, lol.  I also tend to watch a LOT of tv, mostly children's shows because of my little man, but you'll see movie and TV reviews here as well.  

I know a lot of you stop by a blog because you want to participate in the GIVEAWAYS.  At first I don't plan on having a whole lot.  I'll be more than likely giving away the books that I read - I never read a book more than once - the reason for this is because no matter how much I love a book I can never read it again because as soon as I try to everything comes back to me and I feel like I'm watching a re-run on TV or something.  So I'll give my books away to you, and trust me...I need to do something with them because I have more than I can count, and my hall closet has no room for anything other than totes of books (my hall closet is so big I could put a twin size bed and a full dresser in it...and probably some toys!).

So first things first I will be transferring EVERYTHING from Falling Off The Shelf to this blog, so if you see a review from there over here, it's OKAY, because I just want to keep everything together from now on.  I will be putting a post over there too, so you can see for sure that it's me and not just someone stealing content...cause that's just plain rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment